Friday, February 1, 2008

Tell me to get out of my pajamas

I know that one of the benefits of homeschooling is that I don't HAVE to get dressed. But seriously, this is ridiculous.
I'm stealing Gwenn's idea about life lessons and adding my own here:
1. Looking at video on popthatzit.com is probably the best weight-loss strategy ever.
2. If my dog were stupider, she'd forget to breathe in and out on a continual basis.
3. Dealing with 3 children who haven't slept enough without first dosing myself with caffeine and/or prozac is a bad, bad, bad idea.
4. Just thinking about folding my laundry is nearly as daunting as actually doing it. However, actually doing it means it will actually be done. Sigh...I hate how that works.

2 comments:

Gwenn Mangine said...

Oh, one more.
Batons are a really bad toy for children who like to bicker.

Gretchen said...

No, they're a GREAT toy because perhaps they will BEAT EACH OTHER UNCONSCIOUS and I won't have to do it.
Kidding! Kidding!

kind of