Thursday, February 7, 2008

My kid is wicked smart







OK, I know I'm copying off of Gwenn's blog today (which seems to be a theme; sorry, folks, but she's a funny chick, and I pretty much don't have an original thought in my head)...but today, while I was checking my e-mail and drinking coffee, Katie was laying on the floor in the den, reading. When I glanced at her, she was so engrossed in her book (sounds like her mama, huh?) that she didn't even notice when I turned on the camera and started taking pictures. Just so ya know, that's "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" that she's reading. (And you can save it if you're about to tell me about the evils of Harry Potter. Don't care. Love him.)

Oh, and for those of you that are nit-picky about things like this, yes, I DID vacuum the rug after I noticed how grimy it was. :)

5 comments:

Gwenn Mangine said...

I can't believe you're letting your daughter read a book about witchcraft. You are a sinner. :)

Melody Strayer said...

She's such a smartie! :) She takes after her Tia.

Unknown said...

cutie, cutie, cutie!! Miss you all!

Gwenn Mangine said...

yeah well, my kids are cute.

Gwenn Mangine said...

just kidding. yours are too.