I need to name our homeschool to register with the state. I SHOULD have done it two weeks ago.
I am totally stuck, though. I've already asked my family to think about it, so I'm pleading with you, the other two readers of this blog: I need ideas!
- not using our last name
- not using "homeschool" in the title
- have to stick with this forever, so nothing "cutesy"
- this will be on the kids' high-school transcripts if we school that long
- would love for it to reflect our faith in God
- would love to include, somehow, the words truth, wisdom, or knowledge
- my inspirational scripture is Hosea 4:1 "there is no acknowledgment of God in the land"...this is WHY we homeschool!
Let me know if you have any ideas!