I really am. I am so totally blessed to have the health that I do. My children and husband are healthy.
I'm a wretch to complain about a cold. Thank you, God, for taking today to remind me of that.
This is a list for Tricia (their blog is linked to your right)...things that I can't wait for you to experience with Gwyneth!
* the first time she sings a song. Kate's first was a Shirley Temple song called "Early Bird".
* the first she pretends to talk on your phone (or really does)
* when she asks Jesus into her heart (and gets baptized!)
* when she first reads to you
* when she puts on your shoes and walks around
* when she tells you you are soooo beautiful
* when she asks you to put makeup on her
* when you feed her her first solid food (good times, good times!)
* finding her in your bed when you don't remember how she got there
* having a headache and having her put her hands on your head and saying, "I pray for you mama!"
* her first "concert"; whether it's childrens' choir, dance, gymnastics, soccer, what-have-you; you'll just bust with pride and awe that "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!"
It's a ride of a lifetime, Tricia. You are so blessed!