Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have no sick days.

That's the main reason that I sometimes wish I wasn't a stay-at-home-mom. For the most part, I totally love it. But when I've got a rockin' cold (or possibly the flu, but I almost don't want to say it!), it just sucks.
Thank goodness for Disney movies. It's just bought me 45 minutes to get in a warm bath and smear some hippy vicks (tee-hee...check out dreamseeds.org to buy some!) on my chest and neck.
Then we'll start school for the day (which we skipped yesterday).
I guess the main point of this post is throwing myself a pity party. Which is JUST RIDICULOUS, I know; there are way worse things going in people's lives right now.
OK, whining over. Bath time now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so right there with ya! Who do we call in to? I have a distinct feeling Paul wouldn't answer the phone. Ha!!