Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bill Cosby

My friend Neil does a Bill Cosby impression that about brings me to tears every. time. Who knew that talking about Pudding Pops could be so hilarious? However, I was channeling my inner Bill Cosby this morning. He does a bit where he rationalizes giving his kids chocolate cake for breakfast ("What? It's got eggs...flour....butter...") Mostly, though, what's stuck in my head is the part where his kids are chanting, "Dad is GREAT! He gives us chocolate CAKE!"
Which is what my two youngers and my niece are doing in the next room. Yes. I am THAT mom. (And my rationalization is that hey, now it's gone! I don't have to deal with it anymore!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom's Aunt Marion used to give her daughters chocolate cake for breakfast. What difference between chocolate cake and pancakes, except less syrup?