Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh, yeah, the reason I chose this title!

Is because a) it was available, and b) I am not the worst housekeeper in the world, but it's pretty close. I mean, I'm not going to featured on Inside Edition as one of those crazy hoarders that are trapped in their home, but at this very moment my house smells vaguely of dog (even though the dogs were washed last night, but I haven't vacuumed in days) and there is a stack of ironing nearly as tall as my almost-3-year old on the back of my couch, and also probably 5 loads of laundry to fold and put away. Which is easily my least favorite housekeeping chore. Except dishes and scrubbing bathrooms.
But on the plus side, I did learn how to make my own laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent, which should save...well, I don't know, but a lot. As in, it cost me about $2 to make a 5-gallon bucket of laundry soap. More on this later.

No comments: