Monday, February 8, 2010

My awesome friends

My dear friends Candy and DeAnn threw me just a super baby shower on Saturday. It was girly and pink and awesome. Amanda graciously opened her beautiful home for us and Stephanie put together some really fun games. Just wanted to say thank you to all my great sister-friends who take such good care of us! I can't wait to share pictures of baby Johanna in some of her finery (I just love pink!)
Also, Shelley constructed seriously the cutest cake I've ever seen. If anyone local needs a special-occasion cake, please contact me for her number; she's just starting out in "the business" and does awesome work!





1 comment:

Melody Strayer said...

Wow, quite the spoils there, Gretchen! And a beautiful cake!! I am so sorry I couldn't be there. I am the worst sister in history.